How To Use The App
Below is a guide on how to use the app.
Should you need further assistance, or want to arrange group training, please contact us via your preferred method on the right.
- The main menu helps you to easily navigate to the features you want to use.
- View the Operational Health & safety Act
- Find the Act, regulations and appointments related to General Operational Safety and sepcifically Construction Safety.
- Do an inspection
- Find any of the Construction regulations to complete while you’re on site
- Inspection History
- View all the previous inspections you have completed on your device
- Find Department of Labour Branches
- View all the Dol Branches in South Africa with their contact details
- Find the menu item you are looking for
- View the files on your device
- Send files via e-mail
- To unlock all available inspections please buy the package using your credit card
- Monthly Excavation inspection is avialable free for you to test the functionality
- You can view definitions and the regulation attached to each inspection
- Enter all your details and name the inspection you are doing
- Attach up to three photos from your device camera or gallery
- Answer all the questions trough a simple yes or no selection. If your anser is “no” the App will ask for a comment to explain your answer.
- Add your signature to the inspection when you are done
- Choose to only save the completed inspection to your device or to save and immediatly send via e-amil to your supervisor or other stakeholders.
- View all the previous inspections you completed on your device.
- Choose to view the inspections for reference or share them via e-mail.
- Please note that inspections are stored on your device and will be removed when you change devices.
- We included the details of all Dol Branches in South Africa in the Construction Safety App.
- Navigate to the Province and the specific branch.
- View details about the branch such as their operating hours, telephone number(s) and addresses.