We have highly competent and experienced staff, who has worked closely with a variety of industries. We conduct our business in an ethical manner and support company values of honesty, integrity, respect and accountability.
We offer our clients a completely individual service to ensure that each of them benefits from specific, unique solutions and to enable the business through exceptional service, to meet the growing needs of its client base, particularly given the increased pressure on companies to comply with occupational legislation.
Our mission is to provide services customised to meet client’s needs and help to achieve optimum Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Standards.
To be a leading organisation that offers exceptional partnerships regarding Safety, Health, Environment and Quality with all our customers.
To assist our clients to ensure that their SHEQ Systems are up to date and sustained as a good practice.
PRACTICAL TRAINING AND AWARENESS ON
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System (ISO 45001:2018)
- Environmental Management System (ISO 14001:2015)
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015)
- Welding Management System (ISO 3834)
- NOSA CMB 150 Management System
- NOSA CMB 253 Management System
- SQAS Transport Management System
- Food Safety Management (ISO 22000)
- Management System Development and Implementation
- Management System Integration
- Risk Assessments
- Company Situational Assessment
- Site Safety Management
- Safety Files
- Posters (Own set of SHEQ posters)
- Incident Investigation
- Monthly Inspections
- Internal Audits
- Construction Site Agents (Perform all duties of a Site Agent according to the Construction Regulations 2014)
- Accredited HWSETA & MERSETA Training
- Registered Assessors and Moderators (HWSETA & MERSETA)
- Any workshop Hand tools & any equipment training (eg. Grinders, Welding machines, drilling machines etc.)
Who We Are
Our company consists of 9 people with more than 30 years of SHEQ experience
- Lead SHEQ auditors
- Risk Assessors
- Safety Officers – SAMTRAC
- Air Polution Specialist
- Wast Management Specialist
Our pride for our work shows in the custom designed Management System that best fit the business, the work place technology and the resources in the timeline available, we have implemented for our Clients.
In this regard we have travelled and worked many centre’s and industries and look forward to offer you our services.